Nov 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

For the past days, I've been thinking what to wear in this Halloween Party.It was my first time to be invited in this kind of event so I really don’t know what its like and how does it feel. Best in costume will get an award and I heard it’s going to be BIG so I need to think and think what would be my costume is.
I have to steal the spotlight!

I made a lists of items to buy like make-ups, accessories and stuff and gone shopping with Ate Viola, Michelle and Jessica.
When we arrived at the mall, everyone’s on their spooky costumes, all the staffs and costumers especially the kids.


There are lots of things you can choose and they are all on SALE! Jessica picked princesses costume while Michelle’s an angel and Ate Viola bought herself a witch's hat.
I bought fairy wings with magic wands.
We took our lunch at McDonald’s, it’s hard to find seats because it’s holiday, lots of shoppers. It took us half an hour to get vacant seats. Before we went back home Ate Viola bought a purple trick or treat basket with writings “witches’ brew”.



We started to prepare ourselves because the party is at 8 o’clock. My friends (Louie, Trixie and Shasha) are also coming and heck their costumes are terrible, oh it’s terrific! Shasha was an elegant vampire, Trixie’s a “mother nature” and Louie was a corpse carrying a bloody baby. My character was a fairy in a simple yellow dress. My two nieces, Michaella and Steph, were also a fairy and ready to fly.






When the party’s starting I was shocked when I saw Ate Viola holding a broomstick, never thought she will carry that thing all the way to the party. But I was even more shocked when I saw Michelle, she’s not an angel, she’s a ghost lady with scary make-up on her face. Said she wanted to scare Jessica and her other friends.




The guests were on their best costumes, there are draculas, witches, angel of death, Po of Kung Fu Panda, zombie prom queens, a black bat, a joker and ghosts. There was also face painting for all, costing two hundred pesos. Lots of drink (Mr. Jacob rang the bell twice), laughing, dancing, and taking pictures to capture Halloween memories…what a surefire party!














Halloween Guests List

November is a high season so we are expecting loads of reservations from our customers.

And now we’re starting to get busy, lots of guests will stay over the weekend.

David Dollard, our regular guest from Australia.

Sandro from Italy, he rented one of our room for a month.

Zbynek Skrivanek and his wife from Czech Republic will stay for a week.

Cara Lynch with her other two friends, Hannah Cox and Daniel Lee , it’s their first time in Sabang Beach.

Jong Yong Park and his friends will also spend their holiday with us.

Happy Haunting! :)